Save Money with Low-maintenance, Highly Efficient Electrical Engineering Designs

HVAC Engineering

New York Engineers provides you with services that cover all of your building development needs and demands. In a fast-paced, stressful environment, our electrical engineers will keep cool and tackle every situation in a timely and efficient manner. Hire world-class professionals who’ve been involved in a big number of real-estate development projects. Our teams provide fast electrical engineering designs, great communication, and reliable estimates.

Our offers aren’t limited to just electrical engineering. Browse through our services and you’ll find that we have professionals working in every field of real-estate development, from HVAC engineering to plumbing.

Apex Electrical Engineers

What’s the most important aspect of real estate development? It’s scheduling. Our electrical engineering services feature a free estimate service. It takes us less than 24 hours from the moment you reach out for a free estimate to get back at you with the initial costs of the project, which we try to stick by as much as possible.

Invest in the best and you’ll be rewarded with an 80% first-time project approval rate, something that’s essential in keeping a tight schedule. Our teams of electrical engineers will keep you updated on the stage of the project in an organized, efficient, and concise manner. Because our teams are highly experienced with the local industry, our original estimate is very close to the total project cost.

Experienced Electrical Engineering Design Teams

Real-estate and engineering are oftentimes generating high-stress situations and environments. When that happens, you need to work with reliable, highly-trained individuals. Our engineers can handle the pressure that comes with the job and still deliver high-quality designs. Put your trust in our teams and they’ll be sure to rise up to the challenge.

Value Engineering Services

Real-estate development, especially in New York, can become very expensive. Your design might benefit from our value engineering services. We’re basically going over your plans and identifying structures that might be over-engineered. After this process, we’re going to cut out everything that is adding to your building costs without adding value to them. This process won’t affect the aesthetics of your final product.

This service is guaranteed to save you money, and potentially quite a lot of it. We’re charging a 10% fee that’s cut from the savings you gain from the new design, and you get to keep the remaining 90%.

Experienced in All aspects of Real Estate Development

New York Engineers allows clients to work with professionals who are experienced with every stage of real estate development. Our electrical engineers work side by side with teams who specialize in HVAC systems, plumbing, fire protection, and every other aspect of development. We’ll come up with the best layout and design that’s going to keep your office, residence, or warehouse, up and running for as long as possible.

2019-03-11T07:12:19+00:00Electrical Engineering|